Sunday 10 February 2013

Pigs in Clover

My new book - what do you think of the cover, isn't it great!

Honestly, the months of writing it, the year of build-up (the manuscript was submitted and accepted by the publisher over a year ago), and then suddenly you click on Amazon and there it is (see it here) is just an amazing feeling.  In fact, the day it went live it went straight in at 6,000 on the Amazon bestseller rank, which considering it's not out until June is pretty amazing!

I do feel so lucky, especially as i sent a copy of the manuscript to Len Goodman from Strictly who read it and gave me the wonderful quote, "It's a ten from Len!" which is now on the back cover.

It's a really exciting time, though I've a feeling life's about to get crazy busy!

Now more than every i need good podcasts to chill out to.  Here's this week's recommendation:

I love this podcast, you've got to check it out here

No comments:

Post a Comment